I wanted to take so many pictures on the walk home today, but didn't because taking cell phone pictures of people is weird:
- A BILLION people lined up outside the Ben & Jerry's, because today is Free Scoop Day;
- A hilarious number of random children running around on busy downtown sidewalks (possibly connected to Free Scoop Day);
- All the open space at McGill University, previously barren, now filled with people studying, reading, and catching sun;
- The immediate and drastic change in the population's attire from heavy boots and coats to shorts, skirts, sleeveless shirts and sharp-looking spring jackets;
- Tons of old couples out for walks, sporting their denim pants without any back pockets.
Also, it was hot enough on Monday that I had to turn on the air conditioning in my apartment! Maybe it's the west-facing windows.
I'm an April baby and I got a really nice birthday card from my family in the mail today. Lots of love on the inside but on the outside - a dinosaur to stick stickers onto!
Someone has already added some stickers to it! Hahaha
I just needed to make it as metal as possible. Yes, the T-rex is playing a guitar with a whisk.